Question:
Funny Chinese Restaurant Names?
analisse l
2012-04-30 14:17:05 UTC
Like Fu King Won Ton or something along those lines.....I'll take the best you got!
Fourteen answers:
Hellokitty
2012-05-01 07:04:28 UTC
Just laughing with all the answers above.Thanks and love u all for making me laugh.
?
2016-10-02 06:43:32 UTC
Funny Chinese Restaurant Names
?
2016-02-04 04:49:07 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

2015-08-07 12:13:31 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

James W
2012-04-30 20:33:02 UTC
Kung Pao Kitty - A place located around Hollywood area which went under not that long ago.

This restaurant was located around Vancouver BC area and it went under as well. The restaurant's name pronounced "Foo Ru" or "Foo Lu" in Mandarin. If pronounced in Cantonese, it will be: http://www.forkparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Funny-Chinese-Restaurant-Fook-Yue.jpg LOL
RoyS
2012-04-30 14:19:25 UTC
There's a local one named Wah Shing. I always wondered if they used to own a Chinese laundry.
?
2017-02-17 21:33:00 UTC
1
2012-04-30 16:29:44 UTC
Won Hung Lo
Hoopaholic15
2012-04-30 14:18:36 UTC
Who Fa King Tuk Mi Rice
2012-04-30 15:56:17 UTC
Long Dong Chinese Buffet !
?
2012-04-30 14:51:02 UTC
There is a place in my city called "Wok and roll." that sells wok cooked food and sushi rolls. Also, I am making this up, but it would be funny if you called it "wok this way" like "walk this way"
Kong_and_Craig
2012-04-30 14:21:28 UTC
There was a restaurant called The Dynasty. It was usually pretty dirty so we called it the dine nasty.
?
2012-04-30 14:19:00 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i021HwxAyfw
A Directioner Forever
2012-04-30 14:26:04 UTC
Wah Ton Fu? Lol, it's supposed to be like WTF but yeah xD