Question:
My favorite time is Year of the Dog!! What's yours?
Pup Kri Lee
2006-03-15 18:06:44 UTC
Personally I like Cocker Spaniel. I like a little Jack Russel too, with a side of German Shepard.
Four answers:
2006-03-15 18:12:17 UTC
Year of the Dragon All The Way!!!!
risky_1986
2006-03-16 02:23:40 UTC
i was born in the Year of The Tiger...so, i guess tt wld b my fave time...

lemme get this straight... u like a cocker spaniel...jack russel... n a german shepard... so basically, u like a cocker ruspard.... haha.. aw man... too much coffee.. had to get it out of my system..
A Friend
2006-03-16 02:07:14 UTC
I like Friday nights.
rick james