Question:
What are the various cheeses in the Arab market? What is camel milk called in Arabic?
lamby
2006-01-05 00:46:04 UTC
What is camel cheese called in Arabic? and what are the other cheeses called in Arabic? I have discovered laban and labnah: very good!
Two answers:
Proud 2 B Saudi
2006-01-30 11:56:00 UTC
We have Qashqawan, Haloom, Akkawy cheese..

In Saudi Arabia we called the Camel Milk (( Khalfat))..
EyeDream
2006-01-05 09:06:07 UTC
There is Roomy, Falamank, Gouda. These are the most popular but names and availability of kinds of cheese can differ from country to country it all depends on where you are. If you tried Labnah then you are probably in a Gulf country or maybe Lebanon??